When purchasing a NorMec machine introduction training in our facility is always included in the price.
The introduction training in hot vulcanizing or infrared splicing is specified for your company and we will train with your products.
An instruction course takes 4 hours and is intended for the machine operator.
During the course the participants will learn:
- General information about hot vulcanizing:
- Key information how to cut the gasket before hot vulcanizing.
- Key information about how to place gasket correctly in the machine before hot vulcanizing.
- Recommended vulcanizing time and temperature for different material such as, EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR and Silicon.
- Learn how to calculate vulcanizing time.
- Basic features for the machines.
Contact us today to get an appointment for training.