When purchasing a NorMec machine introduction training in our facility is always included in the price.
The introduction training in hot vulcanizing or infrared splicing is specified for your company and we will train with your products.
An instruction course takes 4 hours and is intended for the machine operator.
During the course the participants will learn:
- General information about hot vulcanizing:
- Key information how to cut the gasket before hot vulcanizing.
- Key information about how to place gasket correctly in the machine before hot vulcanizing.
- Recommended vulcanizing time and temperature for different material such as, EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR and Silicon.
- Learn how to calculate vulcanizing time.
- Basic features for the machines.
- Set-up correct temperature.
- Set-up correct vulcanizing time.
- Calibrate temperature.
- Make and storage different receipts.
- Learn about the different operation modes the splicing press has.
- Learn how to operate the machine
- Easy troubleshooting on the machine.
After completed the training the participants will have full knowledge how to run the machines and how to active a perfect hot or infrared splice.
Contact us today to get an appointment for training.